50 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630
Phone: 916-461-6101 | email@example.com | Fax: 916-985-0870
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Online Billing: Customers can set up an online account to access billing history, make payments and set up auto-pay. One-time payments can also be made without the need to log-in. For assistance, please refer to the online billing help documents or contact city staff.
- Automatic Bank Drafting: Please complete and return a Bank Draft Authorization Form to City of Folsom, Service Billing, 50 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630.
- Bank's bill pay service: Please reference your full City of Folsom account number and give payee information as City of Folsom, P.O. Box 7463, San Francisco, CA 94120-7463.
- By mail: Checks with payment coupons can be mailed to City of Folsom, P.O. Box 7463, San Francisco, CA 94120-7463.
- If you do not have a payment coupon, please note your account number and/or service address in the memo line and mail to Service Billing, 50 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630.
- By phone: Call 916-461-6101 to make payment using American Express, VISA, MasterCard or check.
- Red Mail Box in front of City Hall: Please only use for payments by check and allow a week for processing. These are sent to our check processing center and not reviewed by city staff.
- In-person at City Hall, 50 Natoma Street.
The municipal service billing section of the revenue division invoices residential and commercial customers for the following municipal services as applicable:
Municipal Services are combined into one convenient monthly bill. Current rates and information are available online.
Customers wishing to inquire with the County regarding property liens can contact the Tax Collector by calling 916-874-6622.
Looking for a Lower Utility Bill?
Utility Assistance Application Form
Please contact office for further information.
Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District offers an assistance program as well. Details of the Sewer Lifeline Rate Assistance program can be viewed on the RegionalSan webpage.
City Water Restrictions
Be sure to view our Current Water Restrictions. Learn more about water conservation.
- The Folsom City Council will conduct a public workshop regarding water, wastewater, and solid waste rate studies on August 27. The public workshop will include a discussion on the current and future rate structures for each utility. The workshop will be held during the regularly scheduled City Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Folsom Council Chambers located at 50 Natoma Street, Folsom.
Recent Bill Inserts